Now Hiring: Ads Manager
We are a Dallas-based personal brand management agency with offices in Washington, DC. We help Republican and conservative political candidates, political advocacy groups, and C-Suite leaders develop trust at scale.
This is a remote position to join our distributed team. Relocation is not required.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager to oversee our client’s ad campaigns. The Ads Manager will be expected to independently manage multiple campaigns and projects with competing priorities, deadlines, and budgets. This position requires 100% confidentiality and a flawless attention to detail to ensure our client’s advertising investments produce consistent, exceptional results. Previous experience as an Ads Manager is required.
The ideal candidate is:
- Strong under pressure:Operating effectively in fast-paced and sometimes stressful situations.
- Extremely organized:Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness even in routine responsibilities, attending to the most detailed aspects of projects to ensure each is completed correctly.
- A strong communicator: With daily interactions between our operations team, our sales team, our executive team, and our vendors, this role requires someone who can efficiently distill information on ad spends, activity, and results.
- Detail oriented:Commitment to excellence in all activity, even routine or repetitive assignments. Anticipate future needs. Dollars and cents move extremely fast in digital advertising, and we need someone who acknowledges that we cannot afford any mistakes.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pre-Roll, and other digital advertising campaigns.
- Thorough oversight of our anticipated advertising spends, and efforts to ensure we hit those promised spends.
- Proactive optimization suggestions to improve ad performance, and to suggest new, tangential tracks of advertising.
- Close work with our Account Executives to build out advertising plans for existing and potential clients.
- Daily interaction with our Strategists to round up approved creative, discuss ad performance, and offer suggestions regarding campaigns that are not meeting our goals.
- Weekly advertising reports that offer a deep dive into ad performance, spends, and optimization suggestions.
- Consistent outreach to our vendors, and the major ad platforms, to discuss new offerings, best practices, and expedited support.
- Thorough review of our existing advertising processes and methods, and suggestions for improvements and optimizations.
- An ability to provide quality work in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Google Sheets and/or Excel experience.
Please only apply if:
- You have experience managing digital advertising on Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as an ability to quickly learn new platforms and ad strategies.
- Your previous ads experience involved developing ad plans, managing client spends, placing ads, and optimizing ads across all major platforms.
- You are willing to participate in our personality screening survey (about 20 minutes). This helps ensure we are a good fit for you as much as you are a good fit for us.
Beast Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Beast Digital complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.