Digital Community Manager
FULL-TIME • REMOTE
We are a digital marketing and advertising agency focused on helping companies and brands build, persuade, and activate their digital audiences.
This is a remote position to join our fully distributed team. Relocation is not required.
We are experiencing rapid growth and need to build our team of driven individuals who are invested in growth, success, and delivering winning results for our clients across the nation.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a highly detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Digital Community Manager.
- Coordinate with Account Executives to translate high-level strategic objectives into the necessary tactical, day-to-day digital marketing activities required to achieve client goals.
- Execute the client content strategy, including drafting of content for our clients to be published via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and other digital platforms.
- Use data to set and measure client achievement.
- Coordinate between client needs and production staff, ensuring work is high-quality, error-free, and delivered on time.
- Regularly communicate with clients on regularly-scheduled and impromptu calls to update them on project status, content performance, and answer questions.
- Place, manage, and monitor advertising campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Requirements for applicants:
- A deep knowledge of current digital marketing trends, best practices, and platforms.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in creating content and marketing plans for clients.
- Persuasiveness in explaining to clients why a particular plan deserves investment.
- Attention to the tiniest details; accuracy is an expectation.
- Manage multiple clients, timelines, and projects simultaneously.
- Rapidly learn in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Extraordinary attention to grammar and spelling.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for clients.
While not required, ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Proficiency in Graphic design, audio/video editing, and/or WordPress content management.
- Experience in advertising sales and/or management.
To be considered, include in your cover letter / message:
- Why should we consider you as a candidate.
- Share what community means to you. Please feel free to include any personal anecdotes about participation in communities that are important to you.
- Please state clearly if you are currently employed or unemployed.
Be on the lookout for a follow-up email invitation to take our screening assessment. Complete within 24 hours.
Beast Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Beast Digital complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beast Digital expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.